1. Sheikhi MR, Javadi A. Patients’ satisfaction of medical services in Qazvin education hospitals. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 2004; 7(5): 62-6. [In Persian].
2. Feied CF, Smith MS, Handler JA, Kanhouwa M. Emergency medicine can play a leadership role in enterprise-wide clinical information systems. Ann Emerg Med 2000; 35(2): 162-7.
3. Hall MF, Press I. Keys to patient satisfaction in the emergency department: results of a multiple facility study. Hosp Health Serv Adm 1996; 41(4): 515-32.
4. Sullivan M. The new subjective medicine: taking the patient’s point of view on health care and health. Soc Sci Med 2003; 56(7):1595-604.
5. Jackson JL, Chamberlin J, Kroenke K. Predictors of patient satisfaction. Soc Sci Med 2001; 52(4): 609-20.
6. Traverso ML, Salamano M, Botta C, Colautti M, Palchik V, Pérez B. Questionnaire to assess patient satisfaction with pharmaceutical care in Spanish language. Int J Qual Health Care 2007; 19(4): 217-24.
7. Soleimanpour H, Gholipouri C, Salarilak S, Raoufi P, Vahidi RG, Rouhi AJ, et al. Emergency department patient satisfaction survey in Imam Reza hospital, Tabriz, Iran. Int J Emerg Med 2011; 4: 2. doi: 10.1186/1865-1380-1-2
8. Zahmatkesh H, Hajimoradloo N, Kazemi Malekmahmoodi S, Khoddam H. The assessment of patients satisfaction of hospital emergency department-Golestan, Iran. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences 2010; 12(3): 92-6. [In Persian].
9. Boudreaux ED, Mandry CV, Wood K. Patient satisfaction data as a quality indicator: a tale of two emergency departments. Acad Emerg Med 2003; 10(3): 261-8.
10. Trout A, Magnusson AR, Hedges JR. Patient satisfaction investigations and the emergency department. What does the literature say? Acad Emerg Med 2000; 7(6): 695-709.
11. Blumenthal D. Part 1: Quality of care--what is it? N Engl J Med 1996; 335(12): 891-94.
12. McKinley RK, Roberts C. Patient satisfaction with out of hours primary medical care. Qual Health Care 2001; 10(1): 23-28. doi: 10.1136/qhc.10.1.23.
13. Carrasquillo O, Orav EJ, Brennan TA, Burstin HR. Impact of language barriers on patient satisfaction in an emergency department. J Gen Intern Med 1999; 14(2): 82-7.
14. Lau FL. Can communication skills workshops for emergency department doctors improve patient satisfaction? J Accid Emerg Med 2000; 17(4): 251-3. doi: 10.1136/emj.17.4.251.
15. Fenton JJ, Jerant AF, Bertakis KD, Franks P. The cost of satisfaction: a national study of patient satisfaction, health care utilization, expenditures, and mortality. Arch Intern Med 2012; 172(5): 405-11. doi: 10.1001/archinternmed.2011.1662.
16. Omidvari S, Shahidzadeh Mahani A, Montazeri A, Azin SA, Harirchi AM, Soori H, et al. Patient satisfaction with emergency departments. Payesh Journal 2008; 7(2):141-152. [In Persian].
17. Kinnersley P, Anderson E, Parry K, Clement J, Archard L, Turton P, et al. Randomised controlled trial of nurse practitioner versus general practitioner care for patients requesting “same day” consultations in primary care. BMJ 2000; 320(7241): 1043-8.
18. McKinley RK, Stevenson K, Adams S, Manku-Scott TK. Meeting patient expectations of care: the major determinant of satisfaction with out-of-hours primary medical care? Fam Pract 2002; 19(4): 333-8.
19. Bryan-Brown CW, Dracup K. Outcomes, endpoints, and expectations. Am J Crit Care 1996; 5(2): 87-9.
20. Jennings N, Lee G, Chao K, Keating S. A survey of patient satisfaction in a metropolitan Emergency Department: comparing nurse practitioners and emergency physicians. Int J Nurs Pract 2009; 15(3): 213-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2009.01746.x.
21. Sarchami R, Sheikhi MR. Patient’s satisfaction of quality services in emergency departments. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences 2001; 5(2): 64-8. [In Persian].