1. Nguyen Thi PL, Briancon S, Empereur F, Guillemin F. Factors determining inpatient satisfaction with care. Soc Sci Med 2002; 54(4): 493-504.
2. Woodring S, Polomano RC, Haagen BF, Haack MM, Nunn RR, Miller GL, et al. Development and testing of patient satisfaction measure for inpatient psychiatry care. J Nurs Care Qual 2004; 19(2): 137-48.
3. Goldwag R, Berg A, Yuval D, Benbassat J. Predictors of patient dissatisfaction with emergency care. Isr Med Assoc J 2002; 4(8): 603-6.
4. Sitzia J, Wood N. Patient satisfaction: a review of issues and concepts. Soc Sci Med 1997; 45(12): 1829-43.
5. Trout A, Magnusson AR, Hedges JR. Patient satisfaction investigations and the emergency department: what does
the literature say? Acad Emerg Med 2000; 7(6): 695-709.
6. Agarwal D. Health sector reforms: Relevance in India. Indian J Community Med 2006; 31(4): 220-2.
7. Boyer L, Francois P, Doutre E, Weil G, Labarere J. Perception and use of the results of patient satisfaction surveys by care providers in a French teaching hospital. Int J Qual Health Care 2006; 18(5): 359-64. doi: 10.1093/intqhc/mzl029.
8. Grogan S, Conner M, Norman P, Willits D, Porter I. Validation of a questionnaire measuring patient satisfaction
with general practitioner services. Qual Health Care 2000; 9(4): 210-5. doi: 10.1136/qhc.9.4.210.
9. Marcinowicz L, Chlabicz S, Grebowski R. Patient satisfaction with healthcare provided by family doctors: primary dimensions and an attempt at typology. BMC Health Serv Res 2009; 9: 63. doi: 10.1186/1472-6963-9-63.
10. Hall JA, Dornan MC. Patient sociodemographic characteristics as predictors of satisfaction with medical care: a meta-analysis. Soc Sci Med 1990; 30(7): 811-8.
11. Palestinian Ministry of Health. Health National Strategic Plans, 2014-2016. 2014. http://info.wafa.ps/pdf/Health_ Strategic_Plan_2011_-_2013.pdf.
12. Al-Kariri N. Patients’ satisfaction with the quality of services at the outpatient department of Al-Shifa Hospital [Unpublished Master of Public Health Thesis]. Palestine: Al-Quds University; 2010.
13. Elkahtib Z. Patients’ satisfaction with the noncommunicable diseases services provided at UNRWA health centres in Gaza governorates: a cross-sectional study. Lancet 2018; 391 (Suppl 2): S52. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(18)30418-5.
14. Press Ganey Associates, Inc. Guide to Interpreting Calculation of Scores. South Bend: Press Ganey Associates,Inc; 2010.
15. Likert R. A Technique for the Measurement of Attitudes. Arch Psychol 1932; 22(140): 55.
16. Powell L. Patient satisfaction surveys for critical access hospitals. Boise, Idaho: Mountain States Group, Inc; 2001.
17. Hall MF, Press I. Keys to patient satisfaction in the emergency department: results of a multiple facility study. Hosp Health Serv Adm 1996; 41(4): 515-32.
18. Soufi G, Belayachi J, Himmich S, Ahid S, Soufi M, Zekraoui A, et al. Patient satisfaction in an acute medicine department in Morocco. BMC Health Serv Res 2010; 10:149. doi: 10.1186/1472-6963-10-149.
19. Bleich SN, Ozaltin E, Murray CK. How does satisfaction with the health-care system relate to patient experience?
Bull World Health Organ 2009; 87(4): 271-8.
20. Bredart A, Mignot V, Rousseau A, Dolbeault S, Beauloye N, Adam V, et al. Validation of the EORTC QLQ-SAT32
cancer inpatient satisfaction questionnaire by self- versus interview-assessment comparison. Patient Educ Couns
2004; 54(2): 207-12. doi: 10.1016/s0738-3991(03)00210-6.
21. Damghi N, Belayachi J, Armel B, Zekraoui A, Madani N, Abidi K, et al. Patient satisfaction in a Moroccan emergency
department. Int Arch Med 2013; 6: 20. doi: 10.1186/1755-7682-6-20.
22. Aragon SJ, Gesell SB. A patient satisfaction theory and its robustness across gender in emergency departments: a multigroup structural equation modeling investigation. Am J Med Qual 2003; 18(6): 229-41. doi:10.1177/106286060301800603.
23. Shaikhi MR, Javadi A. Patients’ satisfaction of medical services in Qazvin educational hospitals. J Ghazvin Univ Med Sci 2004; 7(5): 62-6. [In Persian].
24. Boudreaux ED, Friedman J, Chansky ME, Baumann BM. Emergency department patient satisfaction: examining the
role of acuity. Acad Emerg Med 2004; 11(2): 162-8.