1. Salluzzo RF, Mayer TA. Emergency department management: principles and applications. St. Louis: Mosby; 1997.
2. Golaghie F, Sarmadian H, Rafiie M, Nejat N. A study on waiting time and length of stay of attendants to emergency department of Vali-e-Asr hospital, Arak-Iran. J Arak Univ Med Sci 2008; 11(2): 74-83. [In Persian]
3. Shaker SH. Investigation of patient’s satisfaction and their relative from Hazrat Rasul hospital’s emergency section. The first national conference of improving the quality of emergency management, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2001, Tehran, Iran . [InPersian]
4. Masoomi B. The effect of establishment of emergency medicine in improving the quality of emergency section at Al-zahra hospital [dissertation]. Al-zahra hospital: Isfahan University of Medical Sciences; 2010. [In Persian]
5. Soroush M. Comparison of quality indicators in diagnostic and therapeutic services in emergency sections of Imam khomeini and Dr Shariati hospitals, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, August - September [dissertation]. Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2008. [In Persian]
6. Suter RE. Emergency medicine in the United States: a systemic review. World J Emerg Med 2012; 3(1): 5-10.
7. Development and educational planning commission. Terms and emergency medicine training program, Vtkhssy Council on Medical Education; 2008.
8. Allahverdi S. The average time to receive emergency care hospital Tehran Ayatollah Kashani 2011 . Tehran:
Specialized media publications; 2011.9. Arnold JL, Holliman CJ. Lessons learned from international emergency medicine development.
Emerg Med Clin North Am 2005; 23(1): 133-47
10. Hosseini M. The importance of bed in the emergency department manager at medical centers. Seventh Annual Congress of Emergency Medicine, 2012. Tehran: Resane publications; 2012.
11. Kathan CD. Emergency physicians in the netherlands: the development and organizational impact of new multidisciplinary professionals in hospitals. University library of Groningen; 2008. Available from: http://dissertations.ub.rug.nl/faculties/feb/2008/c.d.kathan/
12. Richardson LD, Hwang U. Access to care: a review of the emergency medicine literature. Acad Emerg Med 2001; 8(11): 1030–6.
13. Gougole A, Khorgami Z.Investigate the causes and background rejection emergency patients in university hospitals resorting to deception involved in the emergency department. Seventh Annual Congress of Emergency Medicine, 2012. Tehran: Resane publications; 2012. p. 146.
14. Fiscella K, Meldrum S, Barnett S. Hospital discharge against advice aftermyocardial infarction: deaths and readmissions. Am J Med 2007; 120(12): 1047-53.