1. Norouzinia R, Sharifi A, Bahramian M, Esmaeili Abdar M. The clinical skills of emergency medical staff confronting trauma. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2018; 8(5): 750-4. doi:10.5455/njppp.2018.8.1249727012018.
2. Alikhanizadeh H, Sabouhi F, Haghani F, Yusefi HA. A study of emergency medical technicians’ cognitive and practical skills in airway management and its relationship with some related factors in emergency medical centers selected in Isfahan in the year 2015-2016. Ann Trop Med Public Health 2017; 10(6): 1691-7. doi: 10.4103/atmph.atmph_586_17.
3. Shakeri K, Fallahi-Khoshknab M, Khankeh H, Hosseini M, Heidari M. Knowledge, attitude, and clinical skill of emergency medical technicians from Tehran emergency center in trauma exposure. Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci 2018; 8(4): 188-93. doi: 10.4103/ijciis.ijciis_33_18.
4. Bayrami R, Ebrahimipour H, Rezazadeh A. Challenges in pre-hospital emergency medical service in Mashhad: a qualitative study. Hospital 2017; 16(2): 82-90. [In Persian].
5. Khorasani-Zavareh D, Mohammadi R, Bohm K. Factors influencing pre-hospital care time intervals in Iran: a qualitative study. J Inj Violence Res 2018; 10(2): 83-90. doi: 10.5249/jivr.v10i2.953.
6. Mohammadi M, Firouzkouhi M, Abdollahimohammad A, Shivanpour M. The challenges of pre-hospital emergency personnel in Sistan area: a qualitative study. J Qual Res Health Sci 2020; 8(3): 221-32. [In Persian].
7. Aminizadeh M, Rasouli Ghahfarokhi SM, Pourvakhshoori N, Beyramijam M, Majidi N, Shahabi Rabori MA. Comparing the effects of two different educational methods on clinical skills of emergency intermediate technician: a quasi-experimental research. J Educ Health Promot 2019; 8: 54. doi: 10.4103/jehp.jehp_323_18.
8. Panchal AR, Finnegan G, Way DP, Terndrup T. Assessment of paramedic performance on difficult airway simulation. Prehosp Emerg Care 2020; 24(3): 411-20. doi: 10.3109/10903127.2015.1102993.
9. Dyson K, Bray JE, Smith K, Bernard S, Straney L, Finn J. Paramedic resuscitation competency: a survey of Australian and New Zealand emergency medical services. Emerg Med Australas 2017; 29(2): 217-22. doi: 10.1111/1742- 6723.12715.
10. Horrocks P, Hobbs L, Tippett V, Aitken P. Paramedic disaster health management competencies: a scoping review. Prehosp Disaster Med 2019; 34(3): 322-9. doi: 10.1017/s1049023x19004357.
11. Duanmu Y, Henwood PC, Takhar SS, Chan W, Rempell JS, Liteplo AS, et al. Correlation of OSCE performance and point-of-care ultrasound scan numbers among a cohort of emergency medicine residents. Ultrasound J 2019; 11(1): 3. doi: 10.1186/s13089-019-0118-7.
12. Harden RM, Lilley P, Patricio M. The Definitive Guide to the OSCE: The Objective Structured Clinical Examination as a Performance Assessment. 4th ed. New York: Elsevier; 2016.
13. Solà-Pola M, Morin-Fraile V, Fabrellas-Padrés N, RaurellTorreda M, Guanter-Peris L, Guix-Comellas E, et al. The usefulness and acceptance of the OSCE in nursing schools. Nurse Educ Pract 2020; 43: 102736. doi: 10.1016/j.nepr.2020.102736.
14. Shakeri K, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Khankeh H, Hosseini M, Hosseinzadeh S, Haghi Monie N. Evaluation of clinical skills of medical emergency personnel in Tehran Emergency Center confronting the trauma. Journal of Health Promotion Management 2012; 1(4): 16-24. [In Persian].
15. Aliakbari F, Aien F, Bahrami M. Assessment competencies among emergency nurses for responding in disaster situation with Objective Structured Clinical Examination. Journal of Health Promotion Management 2014; 3(3): 47- 57. [In Persian].
16. Norouzinia R, Ahmadi M, Seidabadi M. Knowledge and clinical competence of medical emergencies students in facing trauma. Iranian Journal of Emergency Medicine 2016; 3(2): 77-3. doi: 10.22037/ijem.v3i2.10641.
17. Kim JH, Choi ES. Core competency in disaster management of 119 paramedics. The Korean Journal of Emergency Medical Services 2017; 21(3): 35-48.
18. Garza AG, Gratton MC, Coontz D, Noble E, Ma OJ. Effect of paramedic experience on orotracheal intubation success rates. J Emerg Med 2003; 25(3): 251-6. doi: 10.1016/s0736- 4679(03)00198-7.
19. Parsa Yekta Z, Ahmadi F, Tabari R. Factors defined by nurses as influential upon the development of clinical competence. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences 2005; 14(54): 9-23. [In Persian].
20. Kumar S, Agarwal AK, Kumar A, Agrawal GG, Chaudhary S, Dwivedi V. A study of knowledge, attitude and practice of hospital consultants, resident doctors and private practitioners with regard to pre-hospital and emergency care in Lucknow. Indian J Surg 2008; 70(1): 14-8. doi: 10.1007/s12262-008-0003-2.