1. Travers AH, Rea TD, Bobrow BJ, Edelson DP, Berg RA, Sayre MR, et al. Part 4: CPR overview: 2010 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care. Circulation 2010; 122(18 Suppl 3): S676-84. doi: 10.1161/ circulationaha.110.970913.
2. Sasson C, Rogers MA, Dahl J, Kellermann AL. Predictors of survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 2010; 3(1): 63-81. doi: 10.1161/circoutcomes.109.889576.
3. Huikuri HV, Castellanos A, Myerburg RJ. Sudden death due to cardiac arrhythmias. N Engl J Med 2001; 345(20): 1473- 82. doi: 10.1056/NEJMra000650.
4. Abella BS, Sandbo N, Vassilatos P, Alvarado JP, O’Hearn N, Wigder HN, et al. Chest compression rates during cardiopulmonary resuscitation are suboptimal: a prospective study during in-hospital cardiac arrest. Circulation 2005; 111(4): 428-34. doi: 10.1161/01.cir.0000153811.84257.59.
5. Goswami R, Kanika, Sembian N. Effectiveness of the training program on knowledge and practices regarding Basic Life Support (BLS) among nursing students. Int J Clin Anesthesiol 2015; 3(2): 1046.
6. Terzi B, Polat Ş, Düzkaya DS. Evaluation of basic life support training program provided for nurses in a university hospital. Int J Med Res Health Sci 2017; 6(6): 70-6.
7. Kol E, İlaslan E, Turkay M. Training needs of clinical nurses at an university hospital in Turkey. Nurse Educ Pract 2017; 22: 15-20. doi: 10.1016/j.nepr.2016.11.004.
8. Dal U, Sarpkaya D. Knowledge and psychomotor skills of nursing students in North Cyprus in the area of cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Pak J Med Sci 2013; 29(4): 966-71. doi: 10.12669/pjms.294.3450.
9. Travers AH, Perkins GD, Berg RA, Castren M, Considine J, Escalante R, et al. Part 3: adult basic life support and automated external defibrillation: 2015 international consensus on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care science with treatment recommendations. Circulation 2015; 132(16 Suppl 1): S51- 83. doi: 10.1161/cir.0000000000000272.
10. Hazinski MF, Markenson D, Neish S, Gerardi M, Hootman J, Nichol G, et al. Response to cardiac arrest and selected life-threatening medical emergencies: the medical emergency response plan for schools: a statement forhealthcare providers, policymakers, school administrators, and community leaders. Circulation 2004; 109(2): 278-91. doi: 10.1161/01.cir.0000109486.45545.ad.
11. Alsayil SN, Alzahran SM, Alhawiti WM. Awareness of basic life support among medical and nursing students at Tabuk University. Basic Res J Med Clin Sci 2016; 5(3): 53-7.
12. Rajeswaran L, Cox M, Moeng S, Tsima BM. Assessment of nurses’ cardiopulmonary resuscitation knowledge and skills within three district hospitals in Botswana. Afr J Prim Health Care Fam Med 2018; 10(1): e1-e6. doi: 10.4102/ phcfm.v10i1.1633.
13. Chandrasekaran S, Kumar S, Bhat SA, Saravanakumar, Shabbir PM, Chandrasekaran V. Awareness of basic life support among medical, dental, nursing students and doctors. Indian J Anaesth 2010; 54(2): 121-6. doi: 10.4103/0019-5049.63650.
14. Mohan M, Sharma SM, Shetty T, Gupta P. Awareness of basic life support (BLS) among dental interns and dental practitioners. Journal of Health and Allied Sciences NU 2015; 5(3): 14-8. doi: 10.1055/s-0040-1703905.
15. Zamir Q, Nadeem A, Rizvi AH. Awareness of cardiopulmonary resuscitation in medical-students and doctors in Rawalpindi-Islamabad, Pakistan. J Pak Med Assoc 2012; 62(12): 1361-4.
16. Almesned A, Almeman A, Alakhtar AM, AlAboudi AA, Alotaibi AZ, Al-Ghasham YA, et al. Basic life support knowledge of healthcare students and professionals in the Qassim University. Int J Health Sci (Qassim) 2014; 8(2): 141-50. doi: 10.12816/0006080.
17. Aroor AR, Saya RP, Attar NR, Saya GK, Ravinanthanan M. Awareness about basic life support and emergency medical services and its associated factors among students in a tertiary care hospital in South India. J Emerg Trauma Shock 2014; 7(3): 166-9. doi: 10.4103/0974-2700.136857.
18. Baduni N, Prakash P, Srivastava D, Sanwal MK, Singh BP. Awareness of basic life support among dental practitioners. Natl J Maxillofac Surg 2014; 5(1): 19-22. doi: 10.4103/0975- 5950.140159.
19. Alotaibi O, Alamri F, Almufleh L, Alsougi W. Basic life support: knowledge and attitude among dental students and Staff in the College of Dentistry, King Saud University. Saudi J Dent Res 2016; 7(1): 51-6. doi: 10.1016/j.sjdr.2015.06.001.
20. Narayan DP, Biradar SV, Reddy MT, Bk S. Assessment of knowledge and attitude about basic life support among dental interns and postgraduate students in Bangalore city, India. World J Emerg Med 2015; 6(2): 118-22. doi: 10.5847/ wjem.j.1920-8642.2015.02.006.
21. Yunus M, Mishra A, Karim HM, Raphael V, Ahmed G, Myrthong CE. Knowledge, attitude and practice of basic life support among junior doctors and students in a tertiary care medical institute. Int J Res Med Sci 2015; 3(12): 3644- 50. doi: 10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20151416.
22. Fernandes JM, Leite AL, Auto Bde S, Lima JE, Rivera IR, Mendonça MA. Teaching basic life support to students of public and private high schools. Arq Bras Cardiol 2014; 102(6): 593-601. doi: 10.5935/abc.20140071.
23. da Costa DB, Vannuchi MT, Haddad MC, Cardoso MGP, da Silva LG, Garcia SD. Custo de educação continuada para equipe de enfermagem de um hospital universitário público. Rev Eletrônica Enferm. 2012;14(2):257-66.