1. WFMH TWF for M health. There is no health without mental health [Internet]. 2020. Available from: https:// wfmh.global/
2. Tabish SA, editor. Recent trends in emerging infectious diseases. Int J Health Sci (Qassim) [Internet]. 2009 Jul;3(2):V–VIII. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/21475529
3. Wu KK, Chan SK, Ma TM. Posttraumatic stress, anxiety, and depression in survivors of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). J Trauma Stress. 2005 Feb;18(1):39–42.
4. Qiu J, Shen B, Zhao M, Wang Z, Xie B, Xu Y. A nationwide survey of psychological distress among Chinese people in the COVID-19 epidemic: implications and policy recommendations. Vol. 33, General psychiatry. 2020. p. e100213.
5. Waugh M, Voyles D, Thomas MR. Telepsychiatry: Benefits and costs in a changing health-care environment. Int Rev Psychiatry. 2015;27(6):558–68.
6. Shore JH. Telepsychiatry: videoconferencing in the delivery of psychiatric care. Am J Psychiatry [Internet]. 2013 Mar;170(3):256—262. Available from: https://doi. org/10.1176/appi.ajp.2012.12081064
7. Liu S, Yang L, Zhang C, Xiang Y-T, Liu Z, Hu S, et al. Online mental health services in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. Vol. 7, The lancet. Psychiatry. 2020. p. e17–8.
8. Zarghami A, Farjam M, Fakhraei B, Hashemzadeh K, Yazdanpanah MH. A Report of the Telepsychiatric Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 Patients. Telemed e-Health [Internet]. 2020 Jun 11; Available from: https://doi. org/10.1089/tmj.2020.0125
9. Shore J. The evolution and history of telepsychiatry and its impact on psychiatric care: Current implications for psychiatrists and psychiatric organizations. Int Rev Psychiatry. 2015;27(6):469–75.
10. Kramer GM, Kinn JT, Mishkind MC. Legal, Regulatory, and Risk Management Issues in the Use of Technology to Deliver Mental Health Care. Cogn Behav Pract [Internet]. 2015;22(3):258–68. Available from: http://www. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1077722914000807
11. Serhal E, Crawford A, Cheng J, Kurdyak P. Implementation and Utilisation of Telepsychiatry in Ontario: A Population-Based Study. Can J Psychiatry [Internet]. 2017 May 25;62(10):716–25. Available from: https://doi. org/10.1177/0706743717711171