1. Curtis K, Zou Y, Morris R, Black D. Trauma case management: Improving patient outcomes. Injury 2006; 37(7): 626-32.
2. Rabbani A, Moini M. Application of “Trauma and injury severity score” and “a severity characterization of trauma” score to trauma patients in a setting different from “major trauma outcome study”. Arch Iran Med 2007; 10(3): 383-6.
3. Khaji A, Ghodsi SM, Eftekhar B, Karbakhsh M. Trauma research in Iran: a report of the Sina Trauma Data Bank. Arch Iran Med 2010; 13(1): 17-20.
4. Mock C, Nguyen S, Quansah R, Arreola-Risa C, Viradia R, Joshipura M. Evaluation of Trauma Care capabilities in four countries using the WHO-IATSIC Guidelines for Essential Trauma Care. World J Surg 2006; 30(6): 946-56.
5. Carley S, Driscoll P. Trauma education. Resuscitation 2001; 48(1): 47-56.
6. Christopher M. A broader view of trauma: a biopsychosocial evolutionary view of the role of the traumatic stress response in the emergence of pathology and/or growth. Clin Psychol Rev 2004; 24(1): 75-98.
7. Gilbart MK, Hutchison CR, Cusimano MD, Regehr G. A computer-based trauma simulator for teaching trauma management skills. Am J Surg 2000; 179(3): 223-8.
8. Saghafinia M, Khatamai M, Nafissi N, Asadollahi R, Akhavan-Moqadam J. Developing a national trauma management workshop in Iran applying an animal model. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal 2009;
9. Öztürk D, Dinç L. Effect of web-based education on nursing students’ urinary catheterization knowledgeand skills. Nurse Educ Today 2014; 34(5): 802-8.
10. Button D, Harrington A, Belan I. E-learning & information communication technology (ICT) in nursing education: a review of the literature. Nurse Educ Today 2014; 34(10): 1311-23.
11. Tao H. Computer-based simulative training system—a new approach to teaching pre-hospital trauma care. Journal of Medical Colleges of PLA. 2011; 26(6): 335-44.
12. Sae-Sia W, Songwathana P, Ingkavanich P. The development of clinical nursing practice guideline for initial assessment in multiple injury patients admitted to trauma ward. Australasian Emergency Nursing Journal 2012; 15(12): 93-9.
13. Zolfaghari M, Mehrdad N, Parsa Yekta Z, Salmani Barough N, Bahrani N. The effect of lecture and E learning methods on learning mother and child health course in nursing students. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2007; 7(1): 31-9. [In persian]
14. Glen S. E-learning in nursing education: lessons learnt? Nurse Educ Today 2005; 25(6): 415-7.
15. Bauer M, Geront M, Huynh M. Teaching blood pressure measurement: CD-ROM versus conventional classroom instruction. J Nurs Educ 2001; 40(3): 138-41.
16. Reime M, Harris A, Aksnes J, Mikkelsen J. The most successful method in teaching nursing students infection control – E-learning or lecture? Nurse Educ Today 2008; 28(7): 798-806.
17. Lewis MJ, Davies R, Jenkins D, Tait MI. A review of evaluative studies of computer-based learning in nursing education. Nurse Educ Today 2001; 21(1): 26-37.
18. Pishgooie A, Atashzadeh Shoorideh F, Barbaz A, Zareiyan A. Comparison of three instructional methods for drug calculation skill in nursing critical care courses: lecturing, problem solving, and computer-assisted self-learning. Iranian Journal of Medical Education2012; 12(6): 420-9.