1. Tarighi P, Tabibi SJ, Motevalian SA, Tofighi S, Maleki MR, Delgoshaei B, et al. Designing a model for trauma system management using public health approach: the case of Iran. Acta Med Iran 2012; 50(1): 9-17.
2. Norouzi V, Feizi I, Vatankhah S, Pourshaikhian M. Calculation of the probability of survival for trauma patients based on trauma score and the injury severity score model in Fatemi Hospital in Ardabil. Arch Trauma Res 2013; 2(1): 30-5.
3. World Health Organization (WHO). The global burden of disease. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2004.
4. Soori H, Royanian M, Zali AR, Movahedinejad A. Road traffic injuries in Iran: the role of interventions implemented by traffic police. Traffic Inj Prev 2009; 10(4): 375-78.
5. Yilmaz P, Gabbe BJ, McDermott FT, Van Lieshout EM, Rood PP, Mulligan TM. Comparison of the serious injury pattern of adult bicyclists, between South-West Netherlands and the State of Victoria, Australia 2001-2009. Injury 2013; 44(6): 848-54.
6. Peden M. Global collaboration on road traffic injury prevention. Int J Inj Contr Saf Promot 2005; 12(2): 85-91.
7. Saadat S, Soori H. Epidemiology of traffic injuries and motor vehicles utilization in the capital of Iran: a population based study. BMC Public Health 2011; 11: 488.
8. Nantulya VM, Reich MR. The neglected epidemic: road traffic injuries in developing countries. BMJ Clin Res 2002; 324(7346): 1139-41.
9. Bhalla K, Naghavi M, Shahraz S, Bartels D, Murray CJ. Building national estimates of the burden of road traffic injuries indeveloping countries from all available data sources. Iran Inj Prev 2009; 15(3): 150-6.
10. Modaghegh MH, Saremi E, Mohamadian M, Jafarzadeh R. Characteristics of trauma in North East Iran and the prevention strategies. Arch Iran Med 2013; 16(10): 576-79.
11. Soroush AR, Ghahri-Saremi S, Rambod M, Malek-Hosseini SA, Nick-Eghbal S, Khaji A. Pattern of injury in Shiraz. Chin J Traumatol 2008; 11(1): 8-12.
12. Zargar M, Modaghegh M. Urban injuries in Tehran: demography of trauma-patients and evaluation of trauma care. Injury 2001; 32(8): 613-17
13. Shams Vahdati S, Ghafar Zad A, Rahmani F, Panahi F, Omrani Rad A. Patterns of road traffic accidents in North West of Iran during 2013 new year holidays: complications and casualties. Bull Emerg Trauma 2014; 2(2): 82-5.
14. Mock CN. Incidence and outcome of injury in Ghana: a community-based survey. Bull World Health Organ 1999; 77(12): 955-64.
15. Qi X, Yang DL, Qi F, Zhang QH, Wang JP. Statistical analysis on 2213 in-patients with traffic injuries from January2003 to September 2005 in Ningbi city. Chin J Traumatol 2006; 9(4): 228-33.
16. Amoros E, Chiron M, Thélot B, Laumon B. The injury epidemiology of cyclists based on a road trauma registry. BMC Public Health 2011; 11: 653.
17. Assari S, Lankarani MM, Dejman M, Farnia M, Alasvand R, Sehat M, et al. Drug use among Iranian drivers involved in fatal caraccidents. Fron Psychiatry 2014; 5: 69.
18. Narenjiha H, Rafiey H, Jahani MR, Assari S, Moharamzad Y, Roshanpazooh M. Substance-dependent professional drivers in Iran: a descriptive study. Traffic Inj Prev 2009; 10(3): 227-30.
19. Aghakhani N, Azami M, Jasemi M, Khoshsima M, Eghtedar S, Rahbar N. Epidemiology of traumatic brain injury in Urmia, Iran. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2013; 15(2): 173-4.
20. Ebrahimi A. Necessity for a National Trauma Center. Trauma Mon 2014; 19(3): e18109.